Your cart is currently empty
CNC Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine
· 10W power for more powerful cutting and engraving.
· Upgraded safety laser head that allows direct viewing without protective glasses.
· Flat and curved sculpting. The diameter of the engraved item should be between 4mm and 100mm.
· Easy to install, supports Win XP/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10/Win 11 and Mac systems.
· The laser engraver is compatible with professional LightBurn software and user-friendly LaserGRBL software.
Resolution: 203DPI, 8 dots/mm
Printing Speed: 150mm/s (6inch/s)
· 1x Thermal Label Printer
· 10pcs Test Label
· 1x Power Adapter
· 1x Power Cable
· 1x USB Cable
· 1x User Manual
- What materials can the MUNBYN laser engraving machine carve or cut?
Carving objects: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PBC board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective electroplating layer and paint surface layer metal, 304 mirrors stainless steel, glass, ceramics, cotton cloth, slate. (When engraving transparent or reflective materials, the material needs to be painted black before engraving.)
Cutting objects: cardboard, non-woven fabric, wood board, acrylic, some thin plastic board, sponge.
- In addition to the excellent performance of ordinary laser engraving and cutting machines, MUNBYN 10W laser engraver&cutter can also process various cylindrical objects through the rotary roller.
- The rotary roller is included in the package.
Compatible with software
- LightBurn(For experienced Laser users)
- LaserGR(For those who are new to laser engraver)
- Support other software including EzGraver, etc.
The engraving file format supports NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
Compatible computer operating systems: Win XP/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10/Win 11 and Mac
Easy focusing method
Simply unscrew the plum-shaped knob, place our included focus pad on top of the item and tighten the knob to focus. It only takes about 2-3 seconds to focus.
The latest upgraded laser head
The bottom end of the laser head is designed with a cover, significantly reducing the likelihood of ashes sticking to the laser head during engraving and greatly improving machine engraving fineness.
Both X-axis and Y-axis are designed with limit switches. When the stroke of the engraving machine reaches the maximum, the limit switch will automatically be triggered to avoid collisions and protect the laser.
You should know:
- Is this laser engraver safe to use?
MUNBYN CNC laser engraving machines are built with an all-metal structure, which improves the machines' stability and durability. Both X-axis and Y-axis are designed with limit switches. When the stroke of the engraving machine reaches the maximum, the limit switch will automatically be triggered to avoid collisions and protect the laser.
- Why do other laser engraving machines claim a 20W power yet ours only claims 10W?
Other engraving machines marked 20W as the machine power, their output power is 5W, Our machine power is 50W, and the output power is 10W
(The highest output power that the laser engraving machine industry can achieve at present)
With advanced technology, MUNBYN laser engraving machines can cut both a 15mm dark acrylic board and a 20mm wood board in one go, at speeds up to 11,000mm/min.