- Eco-Friendly: No Ink Toner or Ribbons Needed!
- Good Compability: Suitable for MUNBYN, ZEBRA, ROLLO, PLONO, and most of the 4x6 thermal label printers that the print width can be adjusted to 2".
- Use Advantage Collection: Thermal label paper with clear printing, strong self-adhesive, waterproof and oil-proof, BPA&BPS Free, Writable. Because of permanent label adhesive, labels cling and stay on various surfaces, including paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, and painted metal. They attach to clothing and make excellent name-tag stickers!
- Wide Applicability: The thermal label can be used for classification labels, product description labels, notebook stickers, name tags, table serial number tags, up and down indicator tags, laboratory serial number tags, etc.
The first step before your use, let the machine adapt to the size of the label
1. Load at least 4 consecutive sheets of label into the printer.
2. Turn on the printer.
3. Press the FEED button and hold on.
4. Release the button when you hear one 'Di' sound.
5. Then, the printer will calibrate the label size and properties.
If you have a ROLLO printer, you can follow the steps below to print high-quality pictures.
Right-click the image file, select Open Method-Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, and open the file
Press Ctrl+P to print the picture, select the printer: Rollo
Click "Properties"-select Check "Print color as black" "Settings"-set the label template 2"x2" Printing.
- Look no further if you want to add organic, natural flair to your next homemade gift or product! These MUNBYN kraft brown printable labels are the ideal finishing touch for any project that requires a handmade touch. Permanent markers are easy to use on the labels' smooth surface because it has a nice texture. This makes the writing clear and easy to read. Printing is ideal for professional logos or mass marketing.
Thank you sticker
Dessert packaging label
Storage packaging labels
With kraft brown labels, you can create and print professional-looking circular labels. You can easily brand your company with MUNBYN personalized labels that are compatible with thermal printers. Use these as price tags or sale stickers to get people's attention (and more sales!) or to easily tell the difference between things like tinctures, essential oils, and soap that were made by hand and foods like raw honey or maple syrup that were already made.