Buying a printer is never easy, more so when they are not in the same price range. This can be frustrating especially when there are so many models and brands to choose from. In this guide we'll review three MUNBYN pink printers in detail so that you can decide which one works best for your needs!
MUNBYN Wired Pink Thermal Label Printer ITPP941
- It's a compact thermal label printer, compatible with all major shipping platforms.
- It comes with an USB cable for easy connection, so you can print directly from your Chrome browser with one-click setup.
- The width ranges from 1.57"-4.3". It's ideal for businesses that need to print shipping labels, as well as brands that want to create branding stickers. It’s also one of the best models on the market for printing 4*6 labels.
- It prints at speeds of up to 150mm/s. which allows you to print 72 labels in just one minute!
- This model has a resolution of both 203dpi and 300dpi.
- The ROHM head makes the device perfect for high-quality prints without the white dots often caused by low-quality heads or cheap ink cartridges.
MUNBYN Wireless Bluetooth Pink Thermal Label Printer ITPP129
- It's wireless, so you can print your labels without the hassle of connecting to a computer. You can connect to your phone or tablet for iOS and Android via Bluetooth.
- The 203 dpi capability of the wireless Bluetooth thermal label printer ITPP129 makes it an ideal choice for most printing needs.
- The Munbyn Print App is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, allowing users to easily print labels from their mobile devices at any time.
- The Munbyn can print out a range of sizes, from 1.57" wide to 4.3" wide. It's perfect for printing posters and small signs, or if you're looking to make your own custom-sized stickers!
- The Munbyn printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux devices via USB, so you can print from your favorite device.
- Compatible with major shipping platforms including Etsy, FedEX, UPS, DHL and Shopify (and more!).
Penguin Mini Pink Thermal Label Printer IMP032B
- This portable, palm-sized thermal label printer is the perfect tool for keeping your belongings organized and your items safe.
- It can print labels up to 12*22mm~15*50mm in size, making it perfect for small labels like name labels or price labels.
- It also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can connect it directly to your phone or tablet.
- This thermal label printer works with both iOS and Android devices, so you can use it with your favorite device!
Things to consider when choosing the right one for your needs
- Compatibility: If you’re using a Mac, then make sure the printer comes with drivers for Mac. If you have a Windows operating system, then check if the printer has drivers for Windows.
- Budget: Want to save some money while getting a printer that won't break down on you? The ITPP941 is your best bet. It offers 300 dpi (dots per inch) printing resolution and 60mm/sec printing speed. If you prefer a wireless one, ITPP129 would fit your needs more and it gets you a cleaner space.
- Resolution: If you're looking for a printer that can handle the demands of shipping applications and meet the requirements of Canada Post and Australia Post, we recommend the ITPP941 Pro. It has a resolution of 300 dpi, which is best for those shipping applications. If you're looking for something more affordable, you can also choose ITPP941 Basic which has 203 dpi to fit most needs.
- Warranty: Here at Munbyn, we pride ourselves on providing the best service and support possible. Our printers are made to last, but if something unexpected happens, we've got you covered. We offer a full 18-month warranty on all of our products. If any parts or materials fail within this time period, please feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to get you fixed up!
- Usage: If you're a small business owner and need to print shipping labels, ITPP129 and ITPP941 are the best options for you.If you're looking for something that will do smaller labels like price label and name label, the portable penguin IMP032B is your best bet.
This article is intended to give you some insight into the world of MUNBYN pink printers. Pink printer paper would be the ideal choice if you want to delve even further into the pink universe! We hope you found it helpful!
You may also like:
MUNBYN vs Rollo Thermal Label Printer
A smart investment for Etsy Sellers: The Munbyn Bluetooth Label Printer
Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Printing
Does this printer not print in color?
Does this printer not print in color?